Thursday, October 13, 2011

Long break...

Hello to all my loyal readers! I have taken a very long break, and I apologize for dropping off the face of the earth! I got in a bad car accident while eight months pregnant, and from there, blogging was my last priority. Now things are back on track and I'm doing great, just still very busy as the SAH mom of a toddler and baby, while teaching dance at night. Thanks for sticking around and I hope to continue to offer you helpful tips and dance advice!

~ Sara

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear that you've been through such a horrible ordeal! Glad to know that you (and your babe) are ok, and I'm glad to see you back here, I've been sort of wondering what happened to this space... Welcome back!

    http://nomadic-d.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks, Nomadic D.! I appreciate your support :). Back to blogging we go!

    ReplyDelete