Thursday, June 3, 2010

Tune in Tonight for "So You Think You Can Dance"

Tune in tonight again for "So You Think You Can Dance" on FOX, as they wrap up the audition tour in Nashville and Dallas, then onto callbacks in Vegas! It airs at 8 p.m. Eastern/7 p.m. Central time in a two-hour special episode.

I'm excited about the new format, bringing in stars from the previous seasons to partner up with the remaining top 10. I think the competition will be more fair, since everyone will have a strong partner and a crowd favorite, as opposed to being partnered with another contestant. What do you think?

I'm so excited that Mia Michaels is back, and eager to see what how the latest contemporary choreography is shaping up this year. I must say that I'm getting rather tired and bored of contemporary, as it all seems to be so heavy, depressing, and even ugly, especially in competitions. Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I love to see some beautiful dancing, and a lot of contemporary is spastic and contrived. I want to see more variety, more dynamic themes and choreo. Bring it on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment