Monday, April 19, 2010

Shout Outs!

 
Here are all the girls, on our fun night before the competition

Here I am with Co. B, just before their lyrical/modern dance, Pandora's Box, which I choreographed
 
This is a belated shout-out to my girls at En Avant School of Dance, who did a superb job at their Dancer's Inc. competition at the end of March! Company A's lyrical dance got High Gold (which is the highest award given) and placed 4th overall, Company B's lyrical got Gold for my Pandora's Box dance and got a special award for "thinking outside the box" (we had a box that they danced in and around), and Co. A and B jazz got Gold and looked really sharp dancing to Queen's "Body Language".

It was a fantastic weekend - our hard work paid off, girls! Keep up the good work and our next competition at the end of this month will be a slam dunk! I'm proud of you and your teamwork. Stay focused these next few weeks and you'll be happy with the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment